Beware Of Cheap Chinese Lanterns
Firstly we are well aware there are cheaper Chinese Lanterns for you , the consumer to purchase.
These Lanterns can be dangerous for the reasons listed below.
- The wicks are usually glycerine based and drip which can be very dangerous if you are looking up as your lantern floats away.
- They may not be fire retardant which means the lantern could catch fire.
- The instructions inside are usually basic and not nearly detailed enough to avoid the hazards that can come with using a Chinese lantern if not used correctly.
- The wick is often too close to the lantern ,causing it to burn the paper.
- The packaging is also a problem as they do not contain anti moisture packets. These lanterns can therefore be damp when lit which creates a problem when trying to launch them.
Finally we have made this information available to you so you are able to make an informed choice about the Sky Lanterns you purchase.
Sky Lanterns Team
Tel: 01708 347 220
All postal enquiries please send to:-
Sky Lanterns Ltd
Essex, RM4 1JU
||join us on Facebook to get all the latest news, offers and discussions.
||to get all the latest news and offers from Sky Lanterns